This qualification has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the learner with the necessary skills and knowledge to apply for an SIA licence and work as a door supervisor within the private security industry. This is a 5 day course (45 Guided Learning Hours) which covers the following components :
· Working in the Private Security Industry.
· Working as a Door Supervisor.
· Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry.
· Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry.
Topics Covered in Door Supervisor Training
The training course will include four main modules :
· About Private Security Industry and working in it.
· How to work as door supervisor and understand the basic elements of laws relevant to door supervisors.
· Conflict Management Techniques and Processes : In this module you will learn the effective techniques on how to only relies on physical force as a last resort.
· Physical Intervention Skills : The physical intervention skills will help the operative to be effective and safe at work. This will teach you on how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
How am I be assessed in Door Supervision Training ?
You will be assessed in both written form, in the form of Multiple Choice exams and also practically by one of our experienced trainers. In this exam paper basically there are three main units, and each unit has 20 multiple-choice questions and takes about 30-40 minutes to complete. The fourth module is mainly about safe effective skills in physical intervention.
How to apply for License
To apply for door supervisor license the students need to have these pre-requisites :
· Need to have an identity check and pass the identity check.
· Need to have a DBS / Pass a criminal records check.
· Get the recognized Door Supervision qualification that we can help you to obtain.