The Life in the UK Test is mandatory for anyone wanting to settle in the UK, or apply for British citizenship. The objective of the British citizenship test is to ensure that applicants have good knowledge of life in the United Kingdom and the English language.
The questions in the test are in multiple choice format and cover a number of topics from local customs and traditions, to the laws and political systems that govern the country.
Learning Skills is now offering preparation Life in the UK Test Preparation Classes in Ilford , Leicester, Coventry , Wolverhampton & Birmingham areas, With us the Life in the UK Test just got easy!
What you are Paying for
Our Life in the UK Test Preparation course helps candidates to understand the life in the UK test book. Our structured classes are delivered in a friendly atmosphere taking into consideration people who find it hard to study on their own.
· Chapter contents explained
· Quick, Fast & flexible training to suit your needs
· No hidden fees, simple call to enrol
· Explain in English, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu
· Classes run every week
English language assessment to test the candidate’s fluency in English (must be ESOL Entry Level 3 or above). This means that the candidate must be able to hold conversations on an unexpected topic and should be able to read and understand English.
Life in the UK Test: Fast Facts
· The test is made up of 24 multiple choice questions
· Questions are chosen at random by computer
· Applicants are given 45 minutes to complete the test
· The pass mark is 75% (18 questions correct out of 24)
· Each attempt to pass the test costs £50
· The Life in the UK Exams are conducted at around 60 Life in the UK Test Centres across the UK.